- Undergraduate: Old Dominion University, Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology
- Special Area of Interest: Cosmetic Dermatology
Dr. Leis has over 17 years of experience in the field of cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Leis performs all the cosmetic precedures herself, including: chemical peels, sclerotherapy, Botox, Dysport, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra Aesthetic. Dr. Leis is one of only a very few physicians in the greater Houston area who has achieved a Platinum Staus with Sculptra Aesthetic. Being a "baby boomer" herself, she understands the emotional and physical issues of aging.
Dr. Leis and her husband reside in Houston and have three grown children. Her hobbies include quilting, reading, scuba diving, and snow skiing. Dr. Leis is also very involved in her church.