Click Request an Appointment if you would like to schedule an appointment. All appointments are with one of our board-certified dermatologists.
Please reschedule if you are ill or have any symptoms of infection (e.g. fever, cough).
As per current healthcare mandates, it is required that you have on a mask when entering our facility. We appreciate your cooperation and will continue to make the health of our patients and employees our number one priority.
Due to the concern for COVID-19 transmission, we want to assure everyone that we follow universal precautions regarding infectious diseases and have increased measures to sanitize the office.
- All rooms and frequently contacted surfaces are wiped down regularly with disinfecting wipes (that kill all viruses including the Coronavirus),
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Everyone disinfects their hands between patients with antibacterial soap and/or antibacterial gel
- We constantly monitor updates to CDC guidelines and adjust our procedures and practices accordingly