By Southeast Dermatology | Pasadena, TX
October 09, 2014
Category: Dermatology Treatments
This FDA-approved wrinkle-reducer boasts a multitude of benefits.
While we are all looking to be swept away to Neverland to remain young forever, it doesn’t seem like Peter Pan’s stopping by our windows anytime soon. In the meantime, however, there are more realistic options out there for getting rid of those wrinkles and making you look as young as you feel. Botox in Pasadena has been offering patients amazing results when it comes to banishing fine lines and even deep-set wrinkles.
1. Botox treatment is fast: The last thing anyone wants to do is spend hours at a doctor’s office. That’s what makes Botox fantastic. Even if only have a half-hour lunch break you could still get this wrinkle-fighting treatment. Botox only takes about 10 minutes to administer, so you don’t have to take much time out of your busy schedule.
2. It’s non-invasive: Unlike other cosmetic procedures, Botox makes it easy to reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles on the forehead, between eyebrows and around the eyes and mouth without surgery. With just a few quick and relatively painless injections (patients state that they only feel a slight pinch), you’re on your way to smoother, younger skin. Plus, because no anesthesia is necessary for this procedure you can easy drive yourself to and from your appointment. No post-anesthesia grogginess or side effects.
3. Botox treats other medical conditions: Do you suffer from migraines? If so, Botox may also be able to help with that. When Botox is injected in the neck, shoulders or forehead, it releases the muscle tension that could be responsible for your migraines.
Dealing with overactive sweat glands, also known as hyperhidrosis? If so, Botox is also FDA-approved to inhibit sweat glands. Now you don’t have to be worried about sweating through your work shirts and during important meetings.
Botox also treats a host of other conditions including dystonia, overactive bladder, chronic pain and lazy eye.
4. Lifts more than just spirits: As we age, our eyebrows often drop; however, Botox in Pasadena has been proven to lift eyebrows, to reduce the look of “tired face” and to give you a younger and more alert appearance.
5. More affordable option: If you’ve been sifting through the literature on other cosmetic procedures in Pasadena, you’re probably boggled by the prices. If you’re looking to refresh your look without breaking the bank, then Botox might be a more financially savvy option for you than other more invasive treatments. You can still get a younger-looking you without forking over more than you bargained for.
If you’re ready to rejuvenate your skin, then give our office a call. We would be happy to talk to you more about getting Botox in Pasadena.
Have you already had Botox? Maybe there are other benefits about this treatment that we might have missed. If so, please feel free to share them with us.